At the age of platform diversification and mobility, software reuse from different devices & locations is more and more important.
We help our users become good at it, without necessarily being packaging experts.
Using our online & offline tools, our users can do things that other users simply cannot. They can take a software installer, transform it into a "virtual package", make it runnable directly on other computers, or in the browser from any device (Android, iOS, Mac, ChromeBook). Some packages can even run directly on Linux WINE.
Some things only our users can do:
- Online / offline packaging: simple & fast
- Browser execution of user's own software
- Cloud storage virtualization securely and efficiently integrated
- Data encryption for leaving no traces wherever our packages are used
- Self-hosted servers for those needing more speed for browser execution
- Open-source front-end and APIs
- Light weight
- Cloud (& Storage)
Cameyo was downloaded 1.5 million times. Our users have produced 35,000 virtual packages online (and much more offline). We've served 150,000 HTML5 application WaaS sessions online.
Suite 4472 Mitchell House 5 Mitchell St Edinburgh EH6 7BD