Adding Cameyo Online to your .NET project
|Top Previous Next|
Cameyo Online is a WCF service that allows you to integrate some of Cameyo's cloud capabilities into your .NET apps (both Windows / Web).
To add Cameyo Online to your Visual Studio project, see these 5 simple steps.
In this example, we are listing Cameyo's Public Apps. However, you will see that the CameyoOnlineSvc class allows you to do a lot more.
1. Add a Service reference to your .NET project:
2. Enter CameyoOnline's WSDL URL:
3. In your app.config file, change "maxReceivedMessageSize" to a high enough value, such as 2 MB:
4. Write your own code using the CameyoOnlineSvcClient class:
5. Sample result (for the code above):